The roof settings are found within each building volume. They allow you to define what kind of roof is generated.
- Enable – allows you to toggle having a roof generate on the selected volume.
- Open Interior – generate a no roof but with the interior exposed and the walls filled in.
- Type – the type of roof we want to generate. Flat, Pitched, Mansard and Gambrel are currently supported.
- Base Thickness – the height of the roof foundation. This extends the roof above the facade to create additional height to where the roof begins generation.
- Overhang – the amount that the roof overshoots the building facade.
- Textures – the textures to use on the roof.
- Parapet – the roof wall generated at the edge of the shape.
- Dormer – the window extrusions generated in the mansard roof.